Red Carpet & Trends
Red Carpets mean celebrities and that means beautiful designer dresses that are to die for. The looks at the Golden Globes showed a sneak peak into what I believe we will see on the runway during the 2017 Fashion Week. New fashion trends are in full swing and although we still need to wait for Fashion Week to see some of the best new fashion, last night we saw something truly amazing. My predictions for 2017 are that more color and metallic will be heavily used as well as floral designs, capes, long trains, sequin, deep Vs and extreme deatil work. People are being more bold with their designs and I am all about it. While every celebrity slayed the red carpet last night, here are my top 10 favorite looks from the Golden Globes.
In order of image above here are the names of celebrities and their dress designer.
1. Lily Colins blew me away with her dark pastel pink dress, with metallic accents and floral design. Her dress is definetly one of my top three favs of this Golden Globes. Wearing Zuhair Murad Couture. Picture credit: Frazer Harrison/Getty.
2. Sophia Vergara walks the carpet with a long sleeve sheer, gold metallic and sequin dress. Those details are to DIE for. Wearing Zuhair Murad Couture. Picture Credit: Neilson Barnard/NBCUniversal/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images.
3. Viola Davis works that red carpet in a stunning bright yellow sequin dress. Not many can pull that one off, kuddos to you girl! Wearing Michael Kors Collection. Picture credit: Frazer Harrison/Getty.
4. Emma Stone brings in that detail work with the metallic stars and can we just say we are loving it! Wearing Valentino Haute Collection. Picture credit: Frazer Harrison/Getty.
5. Carrie Underwood blows us away as always with a stunning pink dress with a floral ruffle top. While many question her look, 3D floral design is coming in style, especially in the wedding world so look out haters cause you may be seeing more of this. Wearing Iris Seban. Picture Credit: Neilson Barnard/NBCUniversal/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images.
6. Nicole Kidman wears an unusual silver mermaid style gown that may tip people off, but that detail work is one of a kind and that's why it made my top 10! There is a mermaid vibe that makes Nicole look majestic. Wearing Alexander McQueen. Picture credit: Neilson Barnard/NBCUniversal/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images.
7. Mandy Moore strikes the red carpet with a stunning deep V dress with a cape. We are seeing a comeback with the capes and I am all about it!! Wearing Naeem Khan. Picture credit: Neilson Barnard/NBCUniversal/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images.
8. Kristen Belle also shows off a deep V, but accompanies it with a sequin black fabric, the more sparkles the better! Wearing Jenny Packham. Picture credit: Frazer Harrison/Getty
9. Priyanka Chopra wears a beautiful gold metallic dress with flawless detail work to embellish the dress. Wearing Ralph Lauren Collection. Picture credit: Venturelli/WireImage.
10. Reese Witherspoon looks stunning in a simple pastel yellow dress. Color is everything in 2017 and this color works wonders on Reese. Wearing Atelier Versace. Picture credit: Frazer Harrison/Getty
I can't wait to see all the other designs that come to us in 2017! Bring it on fashion week!!!