New York, New York
NYC home of loud streets, busy people, beautiful scenery, one big park and some of the most luxurious apartments in the world. When it comes to fashion in the city style is a must. You are either dressed in your best or in your workout clothes. Walking the streets in a dress and heels is well, usual because beauty is pain. The outfit I am wearing in these photos is from no other than Nordstrom’s because what girl doesn’t shop there! This off the shoulder coral color top is to die for. It can either be worn causal with shorts or dressed up with the perfect pair of black jeans and a statement necklace. But besides the fashion in New York let’s talk about the city itself!!
There is so much to do in New York that no matter how many times I’ve been there I can always find something new to do. Here is my list of mu top 5 favorite things to do in New York!
- Walk the Highline and go to Chelsea Market located in Chelsea.
- Brooklyn, an amazing and quite quiet city located across the Delaware river.
- Shopping on 5th Av. Where my shopaholics at??
- SOHO, the beautiful area of SOHO has awesome shopping and is such a acute cobble stone town to visit. Tons of celebs have apartments there so maybe you can do a little celeb stalking while you are at it.
- Central Park!! This park is huge, and could take a whole day to see the whole thing, but my fav thing to do is rent a row boat at the boathouse for $15 and row, row, row your boat in the river in the park! Breathe taking views you can’t beat!!
This list could go on forever, but narrowed down these are my top 5 things to do when you visit New York! Subscribe to my blog to keep up with more updates and feel free to contact me!!